Friday, May 18, 2007

A Bit Off Topic

A bit off topic here, I just wanted to let everyone know that my 7 yo son broke his leg the other day at school. He got a buckle fracture in his thigh bone and is now in a full leg splint from toe to upper thigh and is awaiting to see the bone doctor on Monday to see if he can have his cast put on. I didn't sleep much after it first happened as he was in a lot of pain and can't walk at all. Today is my first full functioning day, I slept last night..hard... LOL

Harry Potter Book 7 Sock It or Swap It News:

Swap partners will be going out soon, hopefully today!! It's starting to get late and I'm sure you are all anxious to get started!

Another trivia is coming up to! news on this: If you answer on the blog I will probably delete your answers, this is only so others have the chance to answer it to. I admit I didn't think about this, so you can answer on the blog or email me privately, the choice is yours.. Just please do not be offended if I delete your answers! I'm not being mean or anything!! :c)

House points from the trivia are not going to be done by "house" as all the houses are not represented here, so its by individual. Of course at the end your personal points do count towards your "house", but without all the houses it seems fair to make them individual. If anyone has a better idea or just a different one, please email me!! All comments, or anything are always welcome! This is YOUR group to have fun with also!

If you would like to put up a trivia and award points, feel free! As I said, this is your group also! Just email me with the results when your done so I make sure I get all the points to the right people.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

April in SC

1 comment:

Knitsergirl said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your baby! I can just imagine the worry you've been carrying. My thoughts for a speedy and full recovery, with few bills in the process!