Sunday, May 27, 2007

This, That, and Congrats!

First CONGRATS to Jennifer, she is in the lead for points everyone! We need to get moving if were going to catch up! :c)



Second, if you have not contacted your Pal for the Swap It please do, time is getting on and each of you needs the re-assurance that your being thought about and all is going well.

Third. I just know I'm forgetting someone's 5 points. Please check your points and answers and get back to me if I missed you!! Very important that everyone get the correct points!!

Now for me.... I need some serious HELP! I got this seriously cool yarn from my SP10 and I so want to get started and knit it up but I'm not sure what pattern to use. It is bright enough with stripes in it that I can't use a detailed pattern because it would get lost, yet its so special I don't want to make a plain old sock..ya know?? I'm thinking of doing Jaywalkers with it but I'm not sure. Here is a pic of the yarn:




Could anyone help with suggestions?? I'm desperate I only have one pair of socks on the needles!! LOL Thanks!!

April in SC

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I have seen a pair of lovely Monkeysocks knitted with Jitterbug.