Tuesday, May 8, 2007

New Here Too

I'm new here too, although I have participated in many swaps and KAL. Here are my questionnaire answers.
1) What are your favorite Harry Potter Book Hogwarts House colors?
Gryffindor ~ Scarlet and Gold
Hufflepuff ~ Yellow and Black
Ravenclaw ~ Blue and Bronze
Slytherin ~ Green and Silver
I didn't have any favorite house colors so I went ahead and did the sorting on two sites and both of them put me as Hufflepuff.

2) Are you going to knit your socks in your favorite house colors, the colors that from the house that you were "sorted" into by a website, or some mismatched (funky) Dobby socks or something else entirely and if so what??
I'm going to do my socks in Seacoast Yarns New Year's Eve colorway (see previous post for pic.)

3) Do you have a favorite character and why?
Favorite character is Hagrid. His love of animals plus he's so lovable.

4) Who is your favorite teacher at Hogwarts?
I'm not sure I have a favorite teacher. I know I hate Snapes.

5) What was your favorite Harry Potter Book?
I need to go back and reread them all, I hate to say it, but they don't stick out in my brain, my bad.

6) Do you have a favorite scene from one of the books?
See #5

7) What do you think is the funniest scene in one of the books?
The Weasley Brothers and their practical jokes.

8) How about a scene that made you cry?
Dumbledore's passing. I was shocked.

9) Was there a scene that just cranked your needles? A scene that just made you mad?
Every scene with Snape get's me riled up.

10) Have you watched the movies and read the books? or just one and or the other, and if so which ones?
I've read all the books and saw the first two movies.

11) Have you or do you have any plans to knit anything else "themed" Harry Potter?
I'll get through the socks for now.

12) Anything else you would like to tell about yourself, about the books, or about your knitting, bring it on! When I grow up I want to be just like Stariel. She's a sockknitting goddess. :)

1 comment:

April in SC said...

You know, I have read and re-read and listened to them on tape, all but the last two and I STILL can't remember everything or remember all of it...my bad to! Honestly I just look at is a another excuse to re-read them again. :c)

April in SC <-- who hopes that in the end Snape comes out a good guy..He's just TO hateable to not be good in the end..lol..