Thursday, May 10, 2007

HP Swap it - The questionnaire

Harry Potter Book 7 Swap It Questionnaire:1)

1)What are your favorite Harry Potter Book Hogwarts House color combinations?.......Oh I think I'm a Gryffindor kind of girl at heart. I really can't stand the combination of yellow and black on anything else than bumble bees.

2)Do you have a sock yarn that you can't wear? Or just hate?.......I'm not fussed so long as it doesn't itch.

3) Would you prefer nice "Harry Potter" socks, or can your sock Pal go all Funky on you? How weird is to weird for you?..............I don't mind funky. In fact my socks don't even need to match but no frilly bits. I'm not all that frilly really.

4) Who is your favorite teacher at Hogwarts?.... I like Minerva McGonagal.

5) Is there a color that you just can't wear, you know the one that makes you look sick, or you just can't stand? Explain the color? (Example ~ Light green, not med, or dark, but light..yuck!)

For my feet it doesn't really matter too much but I'm not a fan of yellow and black together as previously mentioned and also the combo of Green and white is definately off.

6) Are you a superwash sock person or a 100% Wool sock person?
I'm a superwash girl all the way. Just no 100% nylon. I have an aversion to socks that squeak on the needles as well as on my feet.

7) What do you think is the funniest scene in one of the books and what was it? ...................When Hermione punches Malfoy.

8) Will you be attending any Harry Potter parties or midnight releases like what Barnes and Nobles has put on in the past?.........Nope, I'll be at home, sitting behind the letterbox, waiting for Amazon to drop it through on the release date.

9) Was there a scene that just cranked your needles? A scene that just made you mad?........In the last one when Snape bumped off Dumbledore. Got well upset by that one.

10) Have you watched the movies and read the books? or just one and or the other, and if so which ones?.......Read all the books, watched one film and have stayed away from HP films since.

11) Have you or do you have any plans to knit anything else "themed" Harry Potter?.....I've already knitted an HP mini Gryffindor scarf as a book mark.

12) What is your favorite all time sock yarn, and your favorite sock pattern?
Oh difficult one as I like lots of yarn for different reasons. I do love Lorna's Laces though but a bit on the expensive side for a sock swap.

13) Do you knit your socks, toe up, cuff down, DPN's, Circ's or whatever you feel like?......I do whatever I feel like. I've just taught myself how to knit continental style so I'm now on a dpns kick again.

14) Are you a Chocolate, Soda, Tea, Coffee, or Hard Candy kind of person?
I like tea, chocolate, sweeties, coffee and beer. I don't drink much of what the US calls Soda but prefer water or Apfelschorles if forced to.

Any special treats you just can't resist? Haribo Fröschli and gummi bears

15) Anything else you would like to tell about yourself, about the books, or about your knitting, bring it on! :c)
Oh too much to tell in one sitting. Best read the blog. If you can call it a blog yet.

Groetjes
Jules

No comments: